If you have any further questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
What are cookies and web beacons?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit that website. When you visit the site again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information.
Cookies provide a convenience feature to save you time or tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page.
Cookies set by Cevinio are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third party cookies”. Third party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g., like advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer or/and mobile both when it visits the website in question and when it visits certain other websites (landing pages).
- make the websites function properly,
- provide personalized experiences on and off the websites,
- tailor our interactions with users and contacts,
- provide us with valuable data for analysis and improvement of our websites, and our users experience,
- help us with our marketing efforts, and
- provide us with statistics about usage and effectiveness.
What cookies do we use?